- 5 Traits of a Leader – Series 1
- The viscous nature of denial of the Human Mind.
- The journey is as important as Success
- Death Consciousness for a superior living !!
- The True Meaning of Freedom – Are we living a life of Freedom?
- Transcend the Divine Desire – Moksha
- Why are demonic activities rampant in our society today ?
- From Problems to Possibilities – A Life worth Living
- From Desperation to Depression – The Pathless Path
- Wake up – Wake up – Life is calling !!!
Category Archives: Individuality Development
Transcript of the last QnA session of Day 1 on “Nurturing Leadership” at Mumbai ( April 2016) Q- How to identify a true master ? What skills would he have, and will those skills be basic for leadership as well? … Continue reading
I have been pondering over this fundamental human want for quite some time and given below is the transcript of the audio file of a lecture which invited ideas on Freedom, mailed to me by a participant. Freedom can have … Continue reading
Aspiring to achieve Moksha seems to be a fashion these days. A child who gets a blurred glimpse of the ancient Indian philosophy of energy chakras in the human body or someone who manages to pick up a book on … Continue reading
Why do we feel Miserable?? You failed in your examinations, your girlfriend decides to call it quits to your 5 year old relationship, your marriage or engagement is called off on the penultimate day, your employer offers you a pink … Continue reading
Statistics say that 25% of the worlds population are on medication for mental illness. This is really a scary state, it means that the remaining 75% are running around with no medication at all !!! 25 cases of suicides and … Continue reading
Ordinarily, we are born, we eat, we excrete, we live life and then we die. In between we also play games of power, sex, pride, ego and comparisons. Every breathing being on this planet has in some way fallen a … Continue reading