- 5 Traits of a Leader – Series 1
- The viscous nature of denial of the Human Mind.
- The journey is as important as Success
- Death Consciousness for a superior living !!
- The True Meaning of Freedom – Are we living a life of Freedom?
- Transcend the Divine Desire – Moksha
- Why are demonic activities rampant in our society today ?
- From Problems to Possibilities – A Life worth Living
- From Desperation to Depression – The Pathless Path
- Wake up – Wake up – Life is calling !!!
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Transcript of the last QnA session of Day 1 on “Nurturing Leadership” at Mumbai ( April 2016) Q- How to identify a true master ? What skills would he have, and will those skills be basic for leadership as well? … Continue reading
I have been trying to pen down my thoughts on the fundamental nature of the human mind – the nature of denial, since more than a week now and today is the day. It was an Easter day and my son out … Continue reading
On the concluding day of a Stress Management Workshop in the city of joy (Kolkata) yesterday, a participant walked unto me and said – I thought I had been extremely successful in my professional career till date; however after listening … Continue reading
…when we finally know we are dying, and all other sentient beings are dying with us, we start to have a burning, almost heartbreaking sense of the fragility and preciousness of each moment and each being, and from this can … Continue reading
Just around a time when an upset and a furious nation is retaliating chaotically to the shameless & brutal Delhi gang rape, its never late for each one of us to STOP for few moments in our busy lives and contemplate over … Continue reading