- 5 Traits of a Leader – Series 1
- The viscous nature of denial of the Human Mind.
- The journey is as important as Success
- Death Consciousness for a superior living !!
- The True Meaning of Freedom – Are we living a life of Freedom?
- Transcend the Divine Desire – Moksha
- Why are demonic activities rampant in our society today ?
- From Problems to Possibilities – A Life worth Living
- From Desperation to Depression – The Pathless Path
- Wake up – Wake up – Life is calling !!!
Tag Archives: life
I have been trying to pen down my thoughts on the fundamental nature of the human mind – the nature of denial, since more than a week now and today is the day. It was an Easter day and my son out … Continue reading
On the concluding day of a Stress Management Workshop in the city of joy (Kolkata) yesterday, a participant walked unto me and said – I thought I had been extremely successful in my professional career till date; however after listening … Continue reading
…when we finally know we are dying, and all other sentient beings are dying with us, we start to have a burning, almost heartbreaking sense of the fragility and preciousness of each moment and each being, and from this can … Continue reading
Aspiring to achieve Moksha seems to be a fashion these days. A child who gets a blurred glimpse of the ancient Indian philosophy of energy chakras in the human body or someone who manages to pick up a book on … Continue reading
Why do we feel Miserable?? You failed in your examinations, your girlfriend decides to call it quits to your 5 year old relationship, your marriage or engagement is called off on the penultimate day, your employer offers you a pink … Continue reading
Bringing a balance is completely in our hands, you are in complete control of your life. The magic of this control is by being aware. Your awareness of living by being responsible to life’s accomplishments and on the other side, celebrating life by making life vibrant, dancing, rejoicing and living the ecstatic way of life. Continue reading